The Virgin Diet Cookbook - Hardcover
There are thousands of cookbooks out there but this is one of the few ones I really like!
The Virgin Diet Cookbook - Hardcover
New York Times bestseller The Virgin Diet helped thousands of people take back their health from the misery of food intolerances. Now you can take back your kitchen, too, with over 150 practical, delicious recipes that eliminate the 7 most highly reactive foods.
In The Virgin Diet, Triple Board Certified Nutrition and Fitness Expert
JJ Virgin revealed the real secret so often behind weight gain: food intolerance. A negative reaction to certain foods like dairy or gluten can sabotage your health by triggering inflammation and causing a host of nasty symptoms like bloating, skin breakouts, headaches, achy joints, and stubborn weight gain.
With the help of The Virgin Diet Cookbook, you'll eat plenty of anti-inflammatory, healing foods to reclaim your health and reset your metabolism. You’ll also avoid the 7 foods that are most likely to cause food intolerance. You'll never feel hungry or deprived, and in a short time, it's possible to shed pounds, lose belly bloat, gain energy, clear up inflammation, and look and feel years younger. And that's just the beginning!
With over 150 tasty suggestions for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, you’ll love eating the Virgin Diet way. Lose weight and feel better fast while you feast on mouthwatering dishes like Tex-Mex Burgers with Avocado Salsa, Pan-Seared Scallops with Bacon and Spinach, Chicken Marsala, and treats like Almond Dark Chocolate Bark with Sea Salt and Mocha Protein Popsicles.
The Virgin Diet Cookbook includes more than just recipes. You’ll also learn what to toss, keep, and restock in your kitchen, healthy substitutes for common ingredients, and easy swaps for eating out or on-the-go.
It’s never been easier to follow The Virgin Diet with this cookbook in your hands. Enjoy easy, yummy recipes that help you look and feel your best. Want a sneak peek? Check out free recipes in the FAQs below!
Can you feed a family on The Virgin Diet?
With a few minor adjustments, anyone can do the Virgin Diet, and The Virgin Diet Cookbook makes it a breeze. Elimination diets have long been used with children for weight control and other issues and are completely safe. (Please do check with your pediatrician if you have any concerns.)
You can incorporate plenty of kid-friendly favorites into The Virgin Diet. Some of them include:
- Kale chips with guacamole
- Lentil chips with hummus
- Coconut flour-crusted chicken fingers
- Grass-fed beef bunless sliders with avocado and nitrate-free bacon
- Roasted nuts with cinnamon, vanilla, and other natural flavorings
- Sweet potato “fries”
- Free-range turkey and sliced avocado wraps
- “Faux-tatoes” – simply steam and mash cauliflower and puree with a little coconut milk or ghee, salt, and pepper
And much more! Even if your children don’t need to lose weight, you’ll introduce them to whole, nutrient-rich, delicious foods that can benefit them for a lifetime. You’ll soon find them leafing through The Virgin Diet Cookbook themselves!
Can athletes benefit from The Virgin Diet?
Food intolerances often create inflammation and other symptoms that can seriously derail your game, whether you play sports or hit the weight room. Athletes should absolutely remove the 7 highly reactive foods discussed in The Virgin Diet. When you eat clean, lean protein, good fats, and high-fiber starches, you’re giving your body the right formula to build muscle, burn fat, and stay lean and healthy – a great combo for any athlete. The Virgin Diet Cookbook helps you achieve that combination without any hassle or worry.
What if I don’t need to lose weight? Is the Virgin Diet still a good fit?
Many folks lose weight on the Virgin Diet. But even if you’re at your ideal weight or need to gain a few pounds, The Virgin Diet can still benefit you in numerous ways.
Weight gain isn’t the only symptom of food intolerances. You might also experience achy joints, skin breakouts, gas and bloating, indigestion, fatigue, mental fog, irritability, and moodiness when you eat gluten, soy, or the other highly reactive foods mentioned in The Virgin Diet.
5 More Reasons The Virgin Diet Can Benefit You (Other than Fat Loss)
- Removing the 7 highly reactive foods greatly reduces inflammation. Time magazine called inflammation “the silent killer,” and it contributes to just about every disease imaginable.
- With The Virgin Diet, you’re eating the perfect foods to help balance blood sugar and hormone levels. No more cravings, mood swings, or fatigue like in the past.
- The Virgin Diet could improve your sex life. Guys, eating the right foods can boost testosterone levels. The foods you’ll eat on the Virgin Diet can also increase libido. You might discover you’re “in the mood” more often than you have been in years!
- Removing the 7 highly reactive foods can improve your skin. Especially when clients pull dairy, conditions like acne and rosacea disappear. Your skin becomes younger and firmer. Virgin-dieters even tell stories about friends who asked if they’d “had some work done” when they ate from The Virgin Diet!
- On the Virgin Diet, you’re eating the most nutrient-dense foods possible. That helps support vitality and a long, healthy life.
Remember, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! If you’re unhappy with a JJ Virgin product for any reason, just contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of your purchase, and we’ll make it right. And don’t forget to check out the Reviews tab on this page to find out what customers are saying about The Virgin Diet Cookbook!